Thursday, May 22, 2014

MAGAM Challenge

Challenge Accepted!

While web surfing I came across this site and after reading the challenge rules, decided to take the plunge.  I have joined the Make A Garment A Month Challenge, also known by the acronym MAGAM. 

I'm a little late out of the shoot for May due to prom sewing and graduation sewing.  Since it looks like I will have very little time to sew for myself I decided to make this pattern by Vogue.

Vogue 8724

It is a Vogue CustomFit pattern which means that there is a separate front bodice piece for each cup size.  I am planning to make view A which looks to be just about mid-knee length.  I will be making it out of some black ITY knit that I currently have  in my stash.  I chose this pattern because it is a Very Easy Vogue Pattern, it takes less than 2 yards of fabric, is a quick sew and the dress is very flattering.  Besides, a woman can always use a little black dress right?

I'm looking for a pattern for the month of June. Perhaps a pair of pants?

Until next time...Sew something you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!